Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Word Beauty

I don't know I am alone in feeling this, but I am sure that someone else has felt it. Just thinking about what I am doing today that is making a difference, not only in my life but in others around me. I was doing my time in the word and this verse fell in my lap..."Give justice to the poor and the orphan; uphold the rights of the oppressed and the destitute." ( Psalm 82:3 ) I wrote this is my journal "It is not enough to pray for God to send someone to rescue the oppressed when I am  very capable.  What if God has already chosen me and He's waiting on me to decide if I want to help?  What if my impact could prevent even more people from being taken advantage of?  Wouldn't that be a remarkable legacy if me, Heather, could make a difference. Even if it was only one person's life?"  This week I have really been thinking about the word beauty. I found this quote and put it on the background to my phone so I am reminded of it." 
 
 
I normally get Mondays off of work so I get to relax and just do whatever I plan. I do have fitness practice with my girls from Prince Avenue, but other then that I try to save that day for coffee or friend dates! Something that I try to do every day is workout. At my apartment complex they have a little gym that we can use and I sure have taken advantage of that. This picture is of my breakfast this last Monday. It is so nice to get some extra rest and have a good breakfast to start my day. Then I went on a walk outside because it was such a beautiful day! I love fall weather I just don't like when it gets to winter weather and the cold sets in.




These are two of my bestfriends! You all know LoLo and the other girl on the right is my roommate Gabby! She has been such a blessing to me this last semester! I really don't know what and where I would be now without her. She has so much school yet always makes time to talk. I love both these girls so very much! 

Went to Your Pie for the first time the other night. It is like a pizza version of Subway :) 




I have been loving coaching the Prince High School girls soccer team!!! It has been so energizing for me, the girls are so great and I can't wait to start practicing in January. Right now we are just doing fitness and team bonding activities, but it has been really great! We ran a 5k a couple weeks ago and I was so encouraged by how the girls did!
 

 They all finished and no one crossed the finish line walking :) After the race some of us went to Ihop and it was so cool getting to know the girls outside of there school life. We have another team bonding night this next Saturday, and I will try my best to get photos to put up! 
 
That was the last part of this week and I am so ready to get started on a new one! Ready to run and hang out with my girls tomorrow! Hope u all had a great and relaxing weekend!
 
With a pinch of love,
Lil'Chef 

No comments:

Post a Comment