Sunday, November 22, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving To Be


So I think it is about time that I can tell you all that I have been blessed by so many people that I was able to buy a plane ticket to go to GA for Thanksgiving! Yes, I could not be more excited and thankful. I did not have the money to by a ticket, but some very special people gave me money specifically to go towards a ticket. If your reading this and you were one of those people I have prayed that the Lord will bless you in a larger way then I could ever because it meant so much to me. It is because of your help and support that I am able to go see friends and families that I miss so much! I leave Wednesday and can't wait to see Lolo who gets the pleasure to pick me up at the airport at midnight ;P

(I have a quote here but it won't upload the pic...SORRY) I will put one in later :)  

I don't have many pictures from this week because I was so busy with nothing but work. Kinda a boring week blog wise....sorry! I just have had no life this week :)

With that being said I have a busy three days ahead of me, but it will be nice because it will make time go by! I had a great week with my kids, but it was a very overwhelming one too! On Friday we had a thanksgiving lunch where parents could come and eat with there kids. Everything turned out great and we had a good amount of parents show up. By the end of the day though I was so done! I was very overwhelmed at the end of the day with 8 babies and a co-teacher that is new so she is still learning. That is all fine and I get that, but just don't max me out at 8 babies PLEASE! Then I had to write an incident report up twice because it was not worded perfectly, so lets just say I was so ready to get out of there and start my weekend!

I made some more of my pumpkin cinnamon rolls over the weekend and it felt good just to do something mindless. 





I had a ton of errands to run yesterday some were fun and others not so much. I did not get to knock them all out, but hey I got the ones that needed to get done!

I also had some bananas that were going bad so I made some pancakes with just a banana, an egg, and a Tbs of peanut butter. I liked it last time I made these but this time I used extra crunchy peanut butter and it put a different texture in them which made them so yummy!!!   


I will give you the heads up that next weekend I probably won't be blogging because I will be wanting to spend every moment I can with people in GA. That just means you all can be looking forward to lots of pictures and updates two weeks from now! 

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy the time you have with your family and friends during this holiday season. Just remember to set your scales back 10 lbs this week and you will be in great    shape :)

With a Pinch of Love,

Lil'Chef


No comments:

Post a Comment