Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Heading to PA!

Hey guys! Sorry it's been forever since I posted :( It has been a crazy week and I am currently about to head to the airport to go visit my sister and BIL in Pennsylvania! The baby of the family and I are the only ones going and I'm excited to spend the time with her. There will definitely be a post next week about all of our adventures. 

Had a quick workout this morning to get my muscles moving since I will be sitting most of today :) 

Packed in about 20 minutes last night! I had been gone all day till about 9:15pm and that's when I started packing... 

My flying outfit :) I do put time into what I will fly in because it needs to be as comfy as sweats, but professional enough that I don't look like a slob! 

 Ok, I know this is a super short post... So, I will end it with some photos of my Q kids that I took last week :) The shoot was for AQ's 4 month old photos, but we did some sibling ones too! Enjoy :) 




Happy Tuesday Everyone! 

Much love, 
LoLo

No comments:

Post a Comment