Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Road Trip to MA!

Wow, what an awesome weekend/week! Seems like I did so much for only being a week! We started off the weekend with a road trip to MA!


When u have a 5lb bag of sour patch kids u can't go wrong!!!! 


This is my family...well, some of us :) (Me, Cathrine, Hope, Wes, and my mommy) 
 

Yeah, we can get a little crazy sometimes :) 
 

We just had to get some Dunkin (my Mom is a freak when it comes to her coffee, check out her shirt😃)  
 

However, I am a freak about munchkins! 


Everyone but little Catharine fell asleep in the back seat. 



Almost there!!!!



Took a quick detour to drop Catharine off at her house and I got to play with the brothers for a little bit too.
 

Michael and I (aka-my ninja turtle)  


He took my phone and for some reason wanted pictures of his cheese stick.


We were having way to much fun with my phone







Back on the road and it was my turn to drive the rest of the way to my Grandma's house. 
 

We got there with no problems at all, it was so good to see her again. She spoils us so much whenever we go see her! She got a dozen doughnuts and they were so delicious! My favorite was the Boston Cream! 
 

The day after we got there my Grandma let all my extended family that I was going to be visiting. So they all stopped by to catch up, and eat! There was so much food and a lot of fun was had by everyone! 

Later that night Hope and I went to meet up with our cousins that were passing through the state. We had dinner/late snack at Denny's with them. It was so good just to talk and catch up with them!  
 


 
Sadly we head to head back to the mountain to get ready for specialty camp. Yet, on the way home we got to stop and see my twin (not a real twin, we just like to think we are). :) 
 
 
Then while I was there I saw it was national sister day, so we just had to get a picture...we were missing Faith so Kristin pretended she was there.


After a ling trip, and a lot of eating a workout was MUCH needed!!! It was a beautiful day so I did it outside in the sunshine.
 
 
Shylee wanted to "join" me  
 
 
My yummy post-workout lunch

 
All fun and games were over and it was time to get to deep cleaning....defrosted the freezers over the week we had off.
 
 
I got to also go and pick the raspberries and blueberries....then of course I had to make something with them all. So I decided to do a cobbler!!
 









 
Got a hair cut, and some time at a diner with my mom
 
 
SHOPPING DAY! My twin came up to run the soccer side for the specialty camp so we got to all go shopping together. 
 

Lots of candy for the camp store!
 

 
Mom, Kristin and I went to Red Robin for lunch. I got peach tea and had like 3 glasses!
 
 
Movie night....

 
Last day of relaxation......to the Lake we went!
 
 
It looks warmer then it really was, wished there was more sun but the sister time was so worth it.
 
 
Well that sums up the week off of camp!! Even though it took me so long to get it up, I hope you enjoyed all the pictures. Specialty camp is half way over and have lots for my next post already! Have a great rest of your week, because I know I will!
 
with a pinch of love,
Lil'Chef  

No comments:

Post a Comment