Monday, September 15, 2014

Back to GA for this Lil'Chef

Random quote, but I really liked it! It is so true and so many people think if someone is happy then they are not struggling through something. So next time stop that person and see how they are truly doing! 
 

After a great summer it was time to get back to a working routine. This year it will look totally different without school being in the picture. With getting back to GA I was so excited to start my new fulltime job at Chick-fil-A, and move into my first apartment! With moving into a new apartment comes that stage were everything looks messy and disorganized before it looks clean and everything in place. This is the unorganized phase of the move ;)
 
 
After moving all my stuff in LoLo and I went shopping for everything I needed to get for the new place. We took a Walmart trip and two hundred dollars later I had everything I needed to start off. Oh, can't forget about the goodies I got for Lola and Michael for helping me move everything in.

 
The container with the fork and knife would have to be my favorite buy of the day. It is such a great thing to bring lunch into work with. I have loved it and bring it with me everyday.

 
Here is a view of my apartments when to drive past the gate.
 

Here is my door...


My first day back I just had a meeting with the CFA owner, and I can't tell you my excitement to work here after the meeting. I had missed it more then I realized.
Here is the outside of it, it is so beautiful!
 

Back to my room
 
I decided to do brown and teal as my colors so LoLo helped me coordinate it all. She was a huge help by helping me set things up and make the room just work. Can't ask for a better friend huh?  
 



If u look at the picture above and to the left you can see a ton of hair accessories! Since I got my hair cut I wear something in my hair everyday. My mom bought me a ton of them...they are just so much fun to wear. The customers that come to the store know me by the flowers and bows I wear and comment on them alot. I also have added like 6 more since that picture was taken. ;) yeah, I think I am just a little crazy about them :)

  Here is a before and after photo of my room and my butterfly curtain hangers.
 

 My first day back at the CFA, as you can tell I tried to sport the uniform the best I could. Here is my prep table. This is were are salads, wraps, parfaits, coleslaw, chicken salad, and fruit cups are made everyday.  



Everyone knows that with a new apartment comes....SLEEPOVERS and fun FOOD!


Being back at my church with the 4 year olds I teach was so refreshing! These girls missed me while I was gone and wanted to take a picture with me, they were so precious. Olivia is on the right and Emerson is on the left both are amazing little girls.  


After church I got to babysit the Plummer kids (Malcolm and Lincoln). This week I brought them over to the farm to play for a couple hours.   
 

It was a hot day at the farm so that calls for some popsicles. We had such a blast!
 

The sweet package that my amazing twin sent me! Packages always make me smile!
 
 
 
My first day off called for some sunshine and some good reading!
 

I also went to the farm that day and spent some time with Lolo's little sister Ali.
 

Game day prep...... one word.... INSANE!!!! We prep so much food the night before so we don't have to be killing ourselves when we have a nonstop crowd of people coming to get food before the football game. We were at the store till 1am, fun times and memories were made. It was either that or  just crying so we picked the laughing and having fun.
 
This is me ready to beast out my first game day at the new store. This is our break room full of heating coolers of chicken sandwiches to sell at the football stadium. It was a crazy, but fun day!

 
This is just the start of a busy, but great semester! Can't wait to blog all about my next adventures!
 
With a pinch of love,
Lil'Chef

1 comment:

  1. Love this, Lil' Chef!! Seeing pictures into your life makes me miss you! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete