Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Last Two Weeks for Lil'Chef

About my last couple weeks...

It has mainly been work, work, and more work :), but I am still loving every minute of it! My main focus is the Prep station, but I kinda just work everywhere. I like to jump from position to position because it makes the day go by much faster.

One of the biggest reasons I decided to stay at CFA (Chick-fil-A) was because of this guy...Carlos! 



He is a huge mentor, and he is the best kitchen manager a restaurant could ever ask for! He delegates well, but also work extremely hard! He saw the potential that I had before anyone else in the store...he believed in me! He is a wonderful dad to his two sons (that also work at CFA) and a great husband to his wife. I have spent time with the family and they are so welcoming and hospitable.  

Got a love our game day weekends!!!! This weekend we had to be there at 3am to start rolling biscuits. It is really a lot of fun and it gives me a good excuse to drink a lot of coffee!


Church time with my kiddos!!! This week they loved to build with the box, it was so cute because they would laugh and make a big deal whenever their tower would fall.



And like every other Sunday not only do I get to spend time with my kids at church, but I also get to babysit. I took Norah and lucky on a walk on the beautiful sunny afternoon! Sadly we had a scary encounter with a female dog...it got my heart racing, but thankfully we were all okay :) 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love the movie Ice Castles...so one night I watched it all by myself. Even though it was kind a lonely, it was super relaxing.


I had to get my dose of Jillian Michaels for the day, then went on a walk to the store. I live about a mile from Kroger so it's a really nice run/walk. 



This last trip to Kroger I was super excited about because I have been saving my money up to get some healthy stuff. What I did because obviously I can't drink all this before it would go bad is I made it all up and put it in Ziploc bags then put it in the freezer! Works perfectly, and I love it!
 





Here's a picture of me and Carlos and then David is the one on the right. We asked him to take a picture of us and instead he had flip the camera and took a ton of pictures of himself! Ohhhh how much I LOVE the people I work with!


Out on another run.....and the sky was beautiful! When I got back I had a bunch of work to do on the computer so I decided to have Lilo and Stitch playing in the background. 



Nothing is more satisfying than seeing a full prep table at work!!!  It's a wonderful thing!


This is super random, but I saw this on Facebook and loved it...so true! 


Well if you thought 3 AM was early to get up and start rolling biscuits, this last Saturday I had to be at the store by 2:30 AM! Makes for a very long day, but a ton of fun is had because everyone is so tired!


Well… That concludes my crazy last two weeks! Sorry is was scattered all over the place, that's kinda where my brain is right now.

Can't wait to write about this next week, it has been a great one. I am catering a bridal shower this Saturday so get ready to see lots of pictures on my next post :) .
 
With a Pinch of Love,
Lil'Chef

No comments:

Post a Comment