Thursday, August 20, 2015

Hodgepodge

Wow! So much to catch you all up on :) Lil' Chef is doing SO MUCH BETTER at keeping you all up to date with her life... I really need to work on this! 
First of all... This big boy started KINDERGARTEN!!! I am so proud of him! This was from his first day :) 

And... He is a bus rider this year! I think the bus is his favorite part of school... :P 

This sweet monkey had eye surgery the day after Big Brother started school. This photo is from as soon as he got home! He recovered so well!! I was so proud of him! His eyes were crossed and they had to go in and loosen muscles so that they could straighten out. He can see so much better now and his motor skills have improved tremendously!! 

Now that brother is back in school, Little E and I are back to our normal 30 minute morning walk. We both need it and love it! 

This sweet girl is the baby of a family that I babysit for on Wednesday nights. Their last name is really long, so I just call them my Q kids :) We had ice cream this night and she just had to be like the big kids! So cute!!! 

This past Friday, my baby sister was able to come to work with me and then spend all day with me! I only have a half day on Fridays, so after work I ran some errands and then we went out to dinner and then to a musical at a local theater. It was such a sweet time together! 
P.s... we are TEN years apart... can you believe that!?

My manicure for my trip to Philly! And... this new bracelet that I love! 

On Saturday, I got a haircut. FINALLY! It felt so good and it was much needed. 

Before and After :) 

After my haircut, I met up with my Momzie for a lunch date. It was so wonderful! I love being able to still live with my family and spend so much time with my younger siblings and my parents. It won't last forever and so these moments and dates are so cherished!! 

Sunday night, Monday night, and Tuesday night this week I house sat this sweet puppy and a kitty. It's the Q family's animals :) They went on vacation to the beach and they knew that sweet Molly was going to need some loving on while they were away. It went really well and this puppy is much calmer when the kiddos aren't there :P 

And last photo... update on Little E: New favorite this week... BREAD! He loves it! He has had a cold this week and he is teething and so I think this is easy to eat and it's bland on his not so happy tummy. 

Whew... I feel like that was on fast pace! But I wanted to get a blog to you all before I left for Pennsylvania! I am leaving tonight actually to fly up and visit my sister and brother-in-law. My sister bought me a ticket to Women of Faith for my birthday and so that is what we will be at this weekend. I am so excited because I have never been to a WoF conference before!! So, stay tuned for a PA trip blog! 

Until our next adventure,
LoLo

No comments:

Post a Comment