Wednesday, August 12, 2015

My Life Road

Not having a income since May has been hitting me hard this week. The devil is trying to get hold and poke at the places he knows that I am weak. Every time I think work will start something has come up or there is a miscommunication and it can get very frustrating. I have been trying to get this job since December and I know that the Lord has been teaching me patience through all this. 


"Until God opens the next door, I’m going to praise Him in the hallway.”

“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.”

“Don’t mistake God’s patience for His absence. His timing is perfect and His presence is constant.”

Can I accept questions that can't or will never be answered? Change is a processes and there will be waiting, now the question is am I going to wait the right or the wrong way? Many people want the change, but they don't want to go through the waiting portion. We learn the most during the waiting and if the waiting never happened then we would never have to trust God with our lives. Although it gets frustrating I know that if I had known it would take this long to come about, I may have given up.
I know the feeling when I fully trusting Him with it all because I can enjoy life while He is working and orchestrating my next step. When he knows I am ready I then have to obey and take that step whether I can see where it leads or not. Look at Josephs life, the Lord gave him a dream and years later (after he was put in prison) it was fulfilled. Even the Israelites (God's chosen people) had to go the long way to the promise land because  God knew they were not ready yet.

It is neat that everyone has there harvesting and planting seasons at different times. I need to remember that just because I was in my planting season (with moving) doesn't mean someone else should not be harvesting. They are there to encourage me and not there to make me want or think I need what they have. The Lord wants what is best for me and if that is waiting now I can be excited that harvest time will be coming when everything is ready. If you think of it after a seed is planted it takes rain from the sky, pressure of the soil, and heat from the sun to make the seed burst open. Then the roots also take time to grow strong enough to support the plant. You can see roots grow, but you have to trust that they are there. The Lord is working to make you stronger so you do not fall down again. He promises that harvest time will come 

Habakkuk 2:3 "For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end—it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay." what an amazing promise to hold to. 

My job is not to figure out when, my job is to decide not to give up until I get to run through that tape at the end of the race. Believing brings rest and I need to LET go and LET God!
  
With a pinch of love,
Lil'Chef

No comments:

Post a Comment