Thursday, July 10, 2014

2 Days till Disney!

I can't believe that Lil' Chef and I head to Disney World on SUNDAY! We are so crazy excited! This week has been full of craziness and getting stuff ready for our road trip and Disney adventures. 
On Monday, we went to a huge mall near us that has a Disney store so that we could get 'souvenirs' before we got there :) We will show you later what we ended up getting! 

We were just slightly excited to be going to this store! 

Here's our goodies!!! Can't wait to show you what we got!

On Tuesday morning, I went and celebrated this little one's 4th birthday! This is one of the Q kids {I have been babysitting them for 7 years, so I definitely call them 'my kids' now :)} She had a breakfast and painting themed party and Momma Q did an outstanding job with everything!

This is Wednesday morning.... Daddy had scheduled my hair and nail appointment for Wednesday at 10a :) This is the before shots of my hair. {please ignore the slightly frightening face I have going on here... } 

Excited to finally get this hair cut! 

Then it was nail time... I have a photo, but we are doing Lil' Chef's nails tonight and I wanted to post nail photos together... Yes, I am a weirdo like that.

Lil' Chef had my phone while I was busy... ;)

After! And a day later, but it's so nice and it feels so much lighter. Lots of layers and about an inch off the bottom. 

Today! Yesterday both LC and I got new iPhone 5s... they are SWEET! So Lil' Chef has been having so much fun taking photos... AND she now has an Instagram! Today we did our last minute running around for our little trip. 

All of our snacks to take on the road. We budgeted $40 for everything and we spent $39.65! We are just that good :) 

And this is LQ again. I babysat just her and AQ last night and so we went on a walk... and they are just too cute for me not to post photos of them! This little girl is so full of life and just loves to stop and have every adventure she sees. 

This is little AQ ... she is seriously the cutest ever and she did so well on our walk. 

Tonight LC and I are doing our nails and getting clothes washed and ready. I am ready and so excited to leave on Sunday! Be ready for lots of photos on our Instagrams! 

Happy Thursday Everyone!
LoLo

No comments:

Post a Comment