Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Disney by Lil' Chef

 
Putting the last 3 days into words will be very hard, but I am going to try my best! LoLo and I decided that the one word that would sum up the whole trip would be "perfect". The road trip was safe and fast and Disney World was everything I thought it would be!

 I think I need to back up and go slowly through the whole trip so u all don't miss out ;) We did leave here at 5:30am so we could get there to catch the World Cup final! We got to bed early the night before so we woke up with lots of energy and excitement to start our day!


 LoLo drove the way down and it was a beautiful yet very foggy morning. We had alot of fun just talking and listening to music. Oh and eating :) 

We stopped once to stretch our legs and then once for fuel and Subway for lunch. 


We were so thankful for the smooth ride down and got there in exactly 8 hours. We did get there with a couple hours before the game so we went and got our tickets for Disney and then got dinner (I got Subway again, and LoLo got Panera). We got settled in our room and then it was.......GAME TIME!!!!!


We got to watch the game together, and Germany won!!!! We were both rooting for them, and I believe that they truly did deserve the win! I had a crush on #19 the whole game... so I may have been a little biased. After the game we just watched Food Network till we crashed!
Monday morning we got up at 7:15am and got ready and out the door by 8! We also decided to bring our own car to the park, and because we did everything the day before we did not have to wait in line at all. 


We got in the park at 9am and saw Pluto and Minnie in the center court so we waited in Pluto's line and got his autograph.
 

Now for all out autographs we brought the autographable picture frames and had them sign that. 




After seeing Pluto we went to get something to cool us off.... and what better then Aloha Isle for Dole Whip! 


It was great refresher to put us on our way to the Swiss Family Robinson tree house. 

After seeing the tree house I thought it would have been a great place to live. We went on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, but decided we wanted to go and focus on seeing characters to fill our frames. We got to see Woody, Jessie, Buzz Lighter, Stitch, Arial, Daisy and Donald Duck, Goofy, and Minnie Mouse. 
 

Out of all the characters I would have to say that Stitch was my favorite. I would have to say Stitch because he was the most in character one we interacted with.


 He acted very much like the crazy little alien that he is in the move, very easily distracted and just playful. 
Between finding the characters we got to go on lots of rides! We went on a couple newer ones and then some of the ones that Magic Kingdom is known for (Space Mt and Splash Mt).
 

Half way through the day a storm rolled in so we had dinner and took some really cool storm pictures.

 

After the storm there was a beautiful rainbow and I honestly done think beautiful does the rainbow justices. It was the brightest rainbow and then there was one above it as well. LoLo and I took panoramas on our phones and got some unbelievable shots! 




After the rainbow it was about time for the electrical parade! Pictures are truly the only thing that will show u how great it really was...
 



 
 
As soon as we thought we saw the best it could possibly be... the fireworks started! They were the coolest fireworks I will probably ever see. They were put to music and were right in front of you.
 

 

After fireworks we went on a couple more rides and then we started heading back to the hotel. We got in the car at midnight and we were feeling it! We did not really notice how tired we were till we slowed way down, and noticing that we had only stopped once to sit for dinner.
 
After an amazing, perfect, fun-filled day we slept so hard when we got back! We even slept till 10am then next morning. We got up, showered and then hit the road. Like 40 minutes into the drive LoLo and I switched and I drove for the ride home. It was stormy the whole way home ,but we made it safe and had no problem!
 
 
I will never forget these past three days. I am so glad that I have pictures to look back and remember the little moments that has made this friendship grow.
 
I leave tomorrow morning for Maine to work at camp so I will see u all there!!
 
With a pinch of love,
Lil' Chef  

No comments:

Post a Comment