Thursday, July 10, 2014

Little Bit of Everything

Wow! Can't tell you how excited I am for this Sunday's road trip to Disney! We are leaving the house at 5am so we can get there in time for me to watch the final World Cup game! I have watched the last couple games and am so excited to see if Germany or Argentina end up earning the next
 World Cup title!!
       

I have always thought about the amount of sacrifices and dedication it takes to preform at their level. I know that their family and friends have to be very understanding and supportive of there career choice. My heart does hurt for Brazil because of what happened in their last game with Germany! They had a bad game and lost and that's all it was. I have seen some very disrespectful things on the social media, and that's not the way to respond to a team that is already dealing with a hard loss. Anyways, off my soap box ;) I am so excited to see the final and then spend all Monday at Disney World!


     I have never been to Disney before and I am already feeling like a little kid! We are planning on spending from 9am-midnight at Magic Kingdom, and then road tripping it home on Tuesday afternoon. I will also be leaving for Blueberry Mt (my Dad's camp in ME)  to be a Chef for 3 weeks on the 17th. I am so excited because one week is a specialty camp week and my whole family will be together for the first time in two years!
 
Got to spend this morning with my sweet little sister (not biological but could be)!! We got to have breakfast at Chick-fil-A and just talk about life. Then I dropped her off at the skating rink after a quick stop home because I accidentally spilled my Dr. Pepper all over her... she was a good sport, I just felt really bad! LoLo and I went shopping for food for the road trip and picked up other last min things, and now we are READY TO GO!!!!!
 
Be prepared and ready to see lots of pictures from us in the next few days!!!
 
With a pinch of Love,
Lil' Chef    

No comments:

Post a Comment