Sunday, July 6, 2014

24... What?!

So, I turned 24 yesterday... When did that happen?! It's all good though because I love being in my 20s, and I don't believe it is terrible at all to get older (just to feel old, but that's just a choice ;)). 
Anyway, it was a wonderful and relaxing day! I am so blessed to have the family I have and the people in my life that love me so much. 
Here's my day in photos- 

It's totally normal to start off your birthday with a rice crispy treat for breakfast! 

This happened right after the rice crispy treat breakfast thing... ;) Starting my morning off with a workout is one of my favorite things! 
{p.s. if you don't know who the Shaytards are... go look them up on YouTube! They are my favorite internet family of all time!}

Took some time in the afternoon to just sit and read. Such a marvelous thing!

Then... It was party time!!! Lil' Chef and my sis Meg's bought this cake for me! {now before you go asking why Lil' Chef didn't make it... it was easier and cheaper to go this route this year. Maybe next year she'll make it for me!}

PRESENTS!!!!! Best. Part. Ever!

My family is so generous! I got books from my momzie and two gift cards to Ulta from my daddy!! He asked what I wanted and I told him, "Make-up, nail polish, and a hair cut." :) So, on that peach gift card he even set up and paid for a hair appointment for me as well as paid for me to get my nails done. He's the best daddy ever!

My baby sister got me this. It is such a sweet gift! I recently got contacts again and this is a little travel case for them that is easy to carry solution in for emergencies! 

Lil' Chef and I ended the day with laying out on the trampoline and star gazing. It was a perfect night to just lay under the stars and talk about everything weighing on your heart! 

Well... the chatting about deep stuff came after the craziness of trying to take a photo with a flash in the pitch dark... definitely felt blinded for a whole 3 seconds!

Hey, at least our eyes are open... even if I do look slightly terrified...

This little booger stayed out there with us the whole time. He's such a precious kitty!

Thank you to everyone who made my birthday so very special. I am so thankful to have the best family ever and the most amazing friends anyone could ask for! I love you all so much and I am excited to see what the next 24 years bring!

Bonus Photo: This is a piece of artwork my baby sister (14 yr old) is working on... she is brilliantly amazing! I love this piece! 

Happy Sunday Everyone!
LoLo


No comments:

Post a Comment